Sebia Capillarys 2 – The New Generation of Capillary Electrophoresis System
This innovative system optimizes the concept of liquid flow electrophoresis for application in the clinical diagnostic laboratory. Eight narrow capillary tubes filled with electrolyte solution function concurrently providing unsurpassed throughput of up to 80 serum protein results per hour. Proteins are detected directly at a wavelength of 200nm eliminating the need for staining while providing a high degree of precision and accuracy. Complete walk-away automation is provided from start to finish.
Designed for continuous feed of samples, the operator simply places a bar coded primary sample tube on the instrument. The CAPILLARYS does the rest. Tight temperature control during sample migrations provides consistent reproducibility from analysis-to-analysis and from capillary-to-capillary. A new SQL database system allows for storage of an unlimited number of result curves and data. Additionally, an imaging scanner can also be connected to the CAPILLARYS for scanning and processing of all other Sebia assays eliminating the need for any additional densitometer or imaging device.
Other features of the CAPILLARYS include:
- Automatic delimiting of curves and identification of fractions minimizing operator editing.
- Ability to import quantitative specific protein results providing one comprehensive chartable report.
- The capability of importing comments from a word processor for unlimited comment entry.
- A comprehensive quality control program with statistical reduction of three Q.C. levels including Levy-Jennings charts.
- Customized printing allowing compressed printouts of results and curves saving both time and paper.
- Run results printed on the patient report.
- Full operator programming control over results printing order to speed processing
- Full Networking capabilities (remote station)