Sebia CAPILLARYS 3 TERA
Multiparametric stand alone instrument with 8/12 capillaries in parallel.
Flexibility of solutions
- Stand alone, workcell or Total Laboratory Automation.
Optimized workflow and productivity
- High throughput autonomous instruments with less technologist intervention. Faster generation of results.
Traceability and Security
- Be assured that everything is under control, with full traceability for samples and reagents, capped tube management and mixing for whole blood
Quality of results
- Have confidence when reporting your patients’ results with the best-in-class separation assay.
Result interpretation software
- Powerful PHORESIS CORE software makes your patient management easy
THE SEBIA CAPILLARY ELECTROPHORESIS AUTOMATED SOLUTION FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE LABORATORIES
MINICAP instrument offers flexibility for small to medium size laboratories. The fully automated instrument meets the needs of the laboratory while providing clear-cut and precise separations utilizing the capillary electrophoresis technology. This multi-parameter instrument offers a comprehensive menu on serum, urine and packed red blood cells for Protein, Immunotyping, Hemoglobin and CDT (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin) testing.
The instrument provides complete walk-away automation reducing overall labor requirements.
MINICAP utilizes liquid flow electrophoresis with buffer as the medium, as opposed to agarose gel. Two capillaries are utilized for testing in order to obtain a throughput of up to 20 serum protein samples per hour. With a continuous-access sample wheel, STAT protein electrophoresis results can be obtained in less than 10 minutes. Direct protein detection is achieved by a measurement at 200 nm, eliminating the need for staining while improving accuracy and linearity. Sebia’s capillary electrophoresis instrument provides complete walk-away automation from bar-coded primary sample tube to final result – positive sample ID.
- Continuous sample loading
- Tubes capacity:
- Protein and urine: 28 samples
- Hb and CDT: 26 samples
- Protein: 20 tests/h
- Hb: 9 tests/h
- CDT: 10 tests/h
- Packed unwashed RBCs
Positive ID & Reagents Traceability
- Barcoded carousel and tubes
- High resolution built-in barcode reader
- Positive sample identification
- Full traceability from primary tube to final result
- Barcoded reagents and controls
- Full automation with continuous loading
- Direct sampling from primary tubes
- 2 silica capillaries for 2 simultaneous migrations
- Migrations performed in capillaries at accurate temperature controlled by a Sebia proprietary Peltier based regulation device