Streck Cell-Chex™ Auto
The First Automated Body Fluid Cell Count Control For Abbott, Beckman Coulter®, And Sysmex® Hematology Instruments:
Improve efficiency, maintain testing accuracy, and decrease turnaround times for most body fluid samples by eliminating the need for manual hemacytometer testing by one or more technologists.
Cell-Chex Auto is a three-level spinal and body fluid control for evaluating the accuracy and precision of hematology instruments that measure blood cell counts in patient body fluid samples. Cell-Chex Auto is packaged in a plastic 3.0ml vial with a pierceable cap. The assay provides total red blood cell (RBC) and white blood cell (WBC) values for the following:
- Abbott CELL-DYN® 3200
- Sapphire® and Ruby®
- Beckman Coulter® * LH 750/LH 755, LH 780 and UniCel® DxH 800
- Sysmex® XE-2100™, XE-5000™, XT-2000i™, XT-1800i™, and XT-4000i™ instruments.
- Two-part WBC differential assay values are also provided for the Sysmex XE-5000™ and the XT-4000i™.
- 75-day closed-vial stability
- 30-day open-vial stability