Streck Para 12® Extend
A Multi-Parameter Assayed Hematology Control for Instruments Offering a Three-Part Differential:
Para 12 Extend is a hematology control with three distinct populations of lymphocytes, mononuclears, and granulocytes. Varying percentages are also offered in the low abnormal, normal, and high abnormal levels to test the accuracy and precision of the reported white cell populations. Para 12 Extend has low and high abnormal ranges to test the linearity of the instrument. Assays include:
- Beckman Coulter® MD Series, T Series, and AC•T™/AC•T diff™/AC•T diff2™
- Abbott CELL-DYN® 1400, 1600, 1700, and 1800
- Horiba Medical ABX Micros 60
- Diatron® Abacus and Abacus Jr.
- Drew™ Datacell™ 18, Datacell 18MS/18MS Plus™, ERMA PCE-210
- Mindray BC-3200
- Nihon Kohden Celltac α MEK-6400
- Siemens Advia 60
Para 12 Extend is available in a 2.5ml vial or a 4.5ml pierceable cap vial.
- 180-day closed-vial stability
- 30-day open-vial stability