Streck Para 4®
Para 4 is a four-parameter hematology control for small laboratories and point-of-care applications that perform a limited number of hematology tests. The assay includes red blood cell (RBC), white blood cell (WBC), Hgb, Hct and platelet values* for auxiliary methods.
- HemoCue® B-Hemoglobin Photometer and Hb 201+ analyzer
- Separation Technology, Inc. HemataSTAT II®
- ITC Hgb Pro Professional Hemoglobin Testing System™
Para 4 is also assayed for RBC, WBC, Phase Platelet (Low, Normal) and Hct manual methods, allowing the technologist to only have to use one product, saving time and money. Para 4 is available in plastic dropper vials for easy sample allocation with hemoglobin and hematocrit instruments, and is also available in glass vials for automated methods.
- 110-day closed-vial stability
- 14-day open-vial stability