Sakura Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer
Automated Slide Staining for Your Laboratory
Introducing Histo-Tek® SL, an automated slide stainer that offers a new level of convenience and standardization for low-volume labs.
The Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer standardizes the staining process to optimize quality while reducing errors. The Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer allows for up to 15 programmable staining protocols with up to 35 steps. The multi-directional robotic arm enables either progressive or regressive staining protocols and the 20 or 30-slide racks option make it ideal for low to medium volume laboratories. It is a simple and intelligent instrument for unsurpassed productivity – slide after slide. Additional relevant features include: built-in fume extraction to improve lab staff safety, special stain reservoirs to run H&E or special stains, and an easy exchange of protocols through USB to standardize protocols throughout the lab while using multiple units. Its small footprint of 33 W x 31 D x 16 H inches fits on standard lab countertops.
- Stains up to 100 slides per hour
- Smaller footprint fits most countertops
- Standardizes the staining process for optimal quality and error reduction
- 22 stain reservoirs
- Two plumbed rinse stations for wash flexibility
- 30 slides per arm movement
- Charcoal filter or optional vent kit
- 15 easily programmable staining protocols with up to 35 steps each for maximum staining flexibility
- Optional special stain reservoirs
- Allows staining program storage on USB drive for multiple Histo-Tek® SL stainers
- Tinted fume cover to protect from UV light