Automated Screening and Streaking of Urine Samples
Automated Streaking System with Rapid Bacteria Culture
Real walk-away system for rapid bacterial culture and plate streaking of liquid samples. The system is composed of two units: Alfred 60AST and Sidecar.
Sidecar streaking unit holds 240 petri dishes and up to 12 different media.
The streaked dishes are incubated on board at 37°C for the requested analysis time.
Positive samples are streaked automatically.
- Light Scattering Technology
- Quantitative results expressed in CFU/ml
- Automated susceptibility testing with customized antibiotic panels
- Real time detection of bacterial growth curves
- Automatic reagent and sample dispensing
- Automatic results reading and reporting
- Refrigerated area at + 4°C for the storage of primary samples, antibiotics and 0.5 McFarland positive samples
- Storage area for 240 petri dishes and up to 12 different culture media
- On board Incubator at 37°C for 240 petri dishes
- Automated labelling system for single plate
- Calibrated Loop automated sterilization with heat before and after each streaking procedure
- Different streaking procedures
- Single sample management with customized analysis profile: incubation time, analytical protocol, cut-off and solid media selection
- HEPA filter
- LIS bidirectional interface and Query Host application
Learn more about the ALIFAX Sidecar here