MedTox® Diagnostics – A Legacy of Leadership
MEDTOX® Diagnostics has an enduring history — beginning as the first manufacturer of drug testing devices in 1987 and still going strong. Their easy to use drug screen devices are available in cassette and cup form, and provide screening results in minutes. Their FDA 510(k)-cleared drug screening devices are offered in numerous configurations that test for up to 13 drugs of abuse.
MEDTOX® devices are made in the USA at their manufacturing facility in Burlington, North Carolina. They have a quality management system that conforms with the International Quality System Standard ISO 13485:2016. Along with their commitment to excellent customer service, they ensure that their clients’ testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Leading the Way in On-Site Drug Testing
PROFILE®-V drug testing cassette devices — used with the MEDTOXScan® readers — provide performance, efficiency and value. Capable of testing for up to 13 drugs of abuse, this reader automatically provides fast and reliable screening results within 10 minutes.
PROFILE®-V for MEDTOXScan®
The MEDTOXScan® reader includes a barcode scanner for accurate entry of patient identification, specimen ID and lot number. It provides both a digital display and paper copy of results as well as operator identifications. This innovative reader also offers automated device detection and the ability to interface with hospital laboratory information systems.
MEDTOX® PROFILE®-V on-site devices bring greater clarity to testing for drug abuse. A reliable, fast and convenient alternative to in-lab testing, MEDTOX® PROFILE®-V devices and MEDTOXScan® reader provide accurate screening results.
• Health Canada Licensed
• Made in the USA
• Quality management system conforms with ISO 13485
• Easy installation and operation
• One-step testing process
• Multiple test panel configurations available
• Accurate screening results in ten minutes
• Lower clinical cut-off levels
• Eliminates human interpretation
• Load device into reader and walk away
• Panel options include up to 13 tests
• Technical support services available for all MEDTOX Diagnostics, Inc. products
MEDTOXScan® Reader Features
• Stores up to 1,000 screening results
• Barcode scanner for accurate entry of patient identification, specimen ID and lot number
• Provides a digital display of screening results
• Printer provides paper copy of screening results
• Provides operator identifications
• Automated device detection
• Ability to interface with hospital laboratory information systems
|Amphetamine (AMP)||500 ng/ml|
|Barbiturates (BAR)||200 ng/ml|
|Benzodiazepine (BZO)||150 ng/ml|
|Cocaine (COC)||150 ng/ml|
|Fentanyl (FEN)||10 ng/ml|
|Methamphetamine (MAMP)||500 ng/ml|
|Methadone (MTD)||200 ng/ml|
|Opiates (OPI)||100 ng/ml|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||100 ng/ml|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||25 ng/ml|
|Propoxyphene (PPX)||300 ng/ml|
|Tricyclic Antidepressant (TCA)||300 ng/ml|
|Cannabinoids (THC)||50 ng/ml|