Founded in 1991, Vircell is a biotechnology company specialized in the development and production of ready-to-use reagents for the diagnosis of infectious disease in humans by different techniques – ranging from traditional cell culture to innovative developments in the field of molecular biology. Vircell supports diagnostic testing in over 90 countries across the five continents.
INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY MOLECULAR CONTROLS
Certify the efficiency, quality and reliability of your molecular infectious diseases testing
AMPLIRUN® Amplification Controls catalogue has over 145 products and has been developed to allow the amplification and testing of any region of the genome which is present in natural infections.
- Purified nucleic acid, complete microbial genome. Any target can be amplified.
- Valid for any molecular testing platform.
- Precise concentration in copies/μl verified by Digital Droplet PCR (ddPCR).
- Non-infectious material provided with inactivation certificate.
- Lyophilized presentation ensures stability and reduces transport costs.
AMPLIRUN® TOTAL are full process controls designed to monitor the accuracy and precision of the complete analytical process: nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection.
- Inactivated whole pathogen – Contains the entire genome and is compatible with any analysis.
- Total control in a matrix that mimics a human specimen – For monitoring the entire process.
- Quantified, low positive controls – Prepared to produce results at a significant clinical concentration.
- Monodose format and lyophilized presentation – It guarantees stability and avoids handling and additional transport costs.
- Non-infectious material with inactivation certificate.
- Multiple platform compatibility.